On-Site Employee Education for Your Team
Educating your team to build a better organization.
We communicate all day long! Understanding human behavior, including our thoughts, beliefs, backgrounds, biology and brain function is imperative to begin to build a toolbox for effective human interaction. A Chance to Change trained professionals can walk your team through a multitude of topics that have a direct impact on your workplace, including addressing difficult employees, dealing with tragedy, the practice of mindfulness, tough conversations, communication styles, and more!
If you see a growing trend in your organization that you would like to address, we can help! Below are topics to get your wheels spinning, however, you don't have to stick to just these topics, we can address many behavioral health and leadership issues-just ask!
These topics are suited to fit one-hour sessions, but could be expanded to a longer training, if needed. Often, employers like to incorporate longer training on the topics below as part of an all-day retreat or education session within the organization. Please let us know what works best for you!
Call Candice Hillenbrand, Director of Community Engagement
at 405-242-1304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a session today!
$175 60 minutes
$250 90 minutes
Additional time is available. Please inquiry fir rates.
- Laughter! The importance of letting go and just laughing to your physical and mental health
- Understanding Trauma in Children and Adults
- Emotional De-Escalation: Helping reduce elevated tension in personal and professional conversations
- Working Across Personality Differences
- Difficult Conversations-Techniques and Approaches to Clear Communication
- Conflict Resolution Tips for Couples, Work Relationships and Friendships
- Conflict Resolution or Fighting: What’s the Difference?
- Parenting 101: Dealing with Toddlers to Teens
- Presenting EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) and Applying It to Your Life (This is hands on and provides great techniques)
- Addiction: Practical Interventions for Families
- Boundaries: The Art of Drawing the Line
- Tattling or Reporting? Knowing the difference when it comes to professionalism and safety.
- Bullying: Handling It at Work, Home and School
- Coping with Difficult People
- Emotional Issues and Overall Health: Why We Wear Our Weight in Our Heart
- Managing Money and Stress at Home
- What Is Co-Occurring, Anyway?