When the unexpected happens, case
managers are here to help!
Case management helps provide you and your family with resources in the community. Wellness and stability within your life is an important step on the road to recovery and A Chance to Change staff members can assist you on your journey.
Do you need:
- Employment help Stable, safe and affordable housing
- Linkage to financial assistance for rent, utilities or debt reduction
- Medical, dental and psychiatric health resources
- Affordable legal services
- Reliable and safe transportation
- Help applying for your voter registration card
For assistance, please make an appointment with a case manager today by calling 405-840-9000!